What is a "cookie"?
A cookie is a small text file that can be transmitted to your browser when you visit a website. We use various cookies on the site to improve our services and the interactive nature of the site.
Cookies required in order for the site to function
These cookies allow the site to function optimally. You can object to them and delete them using your browser settings, however, your user experience may be impaired and some of our services rendered inacessible.
- user_session: identifies the user on the website (session)
- textkernel: enables the import of a CV and the creation of an application (session)
- tarteaucitron:saves choices regarding consent to cookies (6 months)
- dr-consent-id: unique identifier used to save user preferences for cookies
Third-party cookies intended to improve the user experience
These cookies allow us to iimprove the user experience by analysing our traffic and offering functionalities provided by third-party services:
- Audience measurement (Google Analytics)
- Share buttons (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Viadéo)
- Social platform content (Twitter)
- Videos (YouTube, Dailymotion, Viméo)
During your first visit to the site, a banner informs you of the presence of cookies and invites you to state your choice. They are only installed if you accept them.
You can access the cookie management panel to accept or reject them via the "Manage cookies link at the bottom of each page of the website. You can state your preference for the entire site, or on a service by service basis.
To find out more about cookies and their impact on your browsing experience, you can consult the CNIL website.
To find out more about the processing of your personal data, consult our charter.